Wednesday 18 December – Key informationPublished on 16th December 2019 in Uncategorized
Wednesday looks like being a cracker of a day, and somewhat warm in the afternoon, so it’s a good thing we’re playing early.
- Competition Entry is $5 (unchanged) – envelopes in the slot as usual.
- Scorecards will be pre-printed and laid out in starting hole order – so please know which hole you are starting on.
- Please allow sufficient time for you to get your coffee and warm-up putts before heading to your tee – starting time is 8:00 AM sharp!
- If you start on a par 3 – please take the NTP marker with you.
To assist Chef Jane in the kitchen, there will be a list of player names at the Pro Shop check in counter
- Please indicate your preference on the this list, and pay for your lunch at the pro shop before play.
- Flathead tails, chips and salad $6
- Lasagne, chips & salad $6
- Chicken Parma, chips & salad $12
- Chicken Salad $4
(**please note** – the Club is subsidising $6 for players main meals only – not for any sides or beverages)
Cans of beer will be available at $5, other drinks at normal prices.
NTP awarded to the team, Eagle’s will be awarded 3 balls for each player, holes-in-one (only the player responsible get the glory there!)
Team handicap will the two added together then divided by 4 (for 2 players), and this competition is not ‘graded’
We hope that everyone has an enjoyable day.